Aug 18, 2016
Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established firm based in Nairobi seeking to engage with a professional of high drive, is dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of:-
Main Purpose of the Job: Formulating, leading and managing the company’s business strategy, Marketing Strategy (including business development) and overall policies and procedure to ensure business performance in line with the organization’s objectives.
- Developing and implementing overall business strategies, policies and procedures to ensure delivery of business objectives
- Lead in designing marketing strategy including the sales plan, business development initiatives and ensure their attainment.
- Managing Market research planning, reporting and analysis while ensuring actionable activities are planned and well executed to achieve desired results.
- Managing the implementation of new business products & services, growing the new business portfolio while championing the business growth in new markets in the region.
- Leading and managing business transformation and change initiatives to achieve desired business objectives and organizational culture
- Creating strategic partnerships to enhance and sustain positive business growth
- Providing timely and accurate business performance report as per schedule including making recommendations to the board.
- Leading and managing positive business image, providing the overall leadership and direction of the business
- Preparing, Managing, monitoring and reporting of the related departmental budgetary allocations
- Talent management including motivating and coaching staff for improved productivity and continuous improvement
Job Skills & Personal Competencies
- Team Leadership skills, Business Strategy Formulation, Business Acumen, Change leader, Interpersonal and Communication Skills,
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Business related degree, Masters desirable
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar position
- Experience in new product development
Qualifying candidates to kindly send their detailed CVs on or before 23rd September, 2016 to the following address:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +254 712 316 877
(Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted)