Aug 24, 2016
Hazina Sacco Society Ltd
We are a fast growing National Savings and Credit Organization with a country-wide membership from Government Ministries, Parastatals, private organizations and individual members.
The Society wishes to recruit for the following positions in Siaya, Vihiga and Mombasa Counties.
1 Year Renewable Contract
- Diploma in Cooperative Management/ Business Administration/Sales and Marketing.
- Computer literate
- Two years working experience in a Sacco or Micro Finance in a comparable position.
- Good communication skills
- Aged 25 years and above
- Basic Accounting skills and knowledge of Navision software is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer services to our members and prospective members.
- Recruitment of new members and marketing.
- Advise members on Hazina Sacco products and services.
- Help in follow up of defaulted loans within the County and the surrounding regions.
- Collection and remittance of by products from employers
- Receive and send documents to head office.
- Distribute all relevant documents and information from head office to members.
- Offer administrative services in the Satellite office.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly responsible
- Good interpersonal skills
- A person of integrity
- Highly organized
- Has high coordination skills
- Has leadership skills
- Has initiative.
How to Apply
Interested persons living in the respective Counties are encouraged to apply.
Indicate where you would prefer to work among the 3 Counties.
The application accompanied by C.V, relevant certificates to reach the undersigned on or before
5th September, 2016.
Hazina Sacco Society Ltd,
P.O Box 59877-00200,
OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more information, check our website www.hazinasacco.or.ke
Disclaimer: Hazina Sacco does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents