Aug 11, 2016
Our client who deals with HVAC Equipment is looking for Sales Engineers.
This position focuses all sales related efforts on building relationships with mechanical engineers and contractors.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Reports to: Director of Sales
Experience: 5 Year in HVAC Sales
1. Promotes HVAC equipment sales to mechanical engineers and contractors.
- Assists mechanical engineers and contractors with problems involving the use of HVAC equipment and services and recommends suitable resolutions according to their needs.
- Effectively communicates solutions utilizing product lines and development of presentations.
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations explaining products and services to customers and prospective customers.
- Arranges for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Promote additional HVAC products Air Conditioners (domestic as well as commercial), Chillers, including grills, registers, diffusers, etc.
- Handles various calls and inquiries from engineers and contractors.
- Attends trades shows or conventions to promote products.
2. Prepares proposals and bids for HVAC equipment sales of company products and services.
- Develops sales proposals, specifications, estimates, and presentations.
- Performs layouts with engineers and contractors as directed.
- Prepares quotes for new products or services.
- Negotiates prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Follows up with engineers and contractors on bids
- Prepares formal submittals containing schematics, descriptions and technical information for use and approval by owner’s representative.
- Places and tracks orders and coordinates orders with engineers and contractors
3. Builds and maintains customer, prospect and other relationships
- Meets regularly with mechanical engineers and contractors to build relationships and prospect for new business leads.
- Identifies and maintains prospect list.
- Participates in various civic and professional organizations to network and build relationships
- Directs customer relationship management programs.
- Solicits feedback from key customers regarding service delivery.
- Routinely visits project sites
- Responds to customer inquiries and resolves difficult and sensitive issues.
- Maintains customer records, using designated computer and electronic systems and media.
- Works in conjunction with sales team to coordinate sales and business development activities
- Participates in sales team meetings
- Shares opportunities and information with relevant team members.
- Collaborates with sales team to understand and promote other company products and services.
- Recommends process improvements as identified
- • Bachelor’s degree in mechanical Engineering or Engineering Technology or related field.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum five years of experience in mechanical engineering systems or related field
- Minimum two years in technical product sales.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and HVAC concepts and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Mathematical abilities to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and create and interpret graphs.
- Ability to build rapport and strengthen relationships with new and existing customers.
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to evaluate urgency of situation and prioritize tasks.
- Organized with an attention to detail.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Engineers) to email@example.com by 25th August 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.