Aug 23, 2016
An Insurance Brokerage Company is looking for a Technical Product Manager with the following qualifications and requirements.
Reporting To: CEO
- Act as a communication broker between business and technical by translating business needs to technical requirements.
- Lead in the planning and implementation of all Atom projects / Solutions to meet market gaps
- Facilitate the definition of project / solutions scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project/solution tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans/ plan and schedule project timelines
- Interact with product/ Marketing departments of clients
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the projects to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions.
- Build strong customer relationships in different regions within the market
- Guide development of product and liase with all stakeholders
- Lead the development team in product delivery by prioritizing product backlog and providing guidance on user stories within the spirit or release.
- Test and validation consulting.
- Bachelors degree in BBIT, Computer science, project management and any other related field
- Masters will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 26th August 2016.