Aug 24, 2016
Vacancy: Unit Manager
Description: The candidates must have the ability to provide leadership to the department and translate vision to practical strategies.
- Minimum age of - 30 years holding a national identity card or passport
- Education - Certificate of Proficiency, Diploma and O level / KCSE with a minimum grade of C- (Kenya standards) or Div 3 KCE
- Experience - At least 2 years experience in life assurance management.
- Lead by example and set standards for professional behavior
- Ability to meet set production targets
- Ability to win the 'hearts and minds' of the team
- Advanced communication skills with strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills
- Ability to anticipate and analyze problems, and develop creative and alternative solutions to address the crux of the problem
- Develop pragmatic strategies to manage change effectively.
- Institutionalize learning and development in the company's culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Open new markets for our products
- Take the sales team for field support
- Make daily returns to the agency manager
- Make weekly returns to the regional office
- Give directions to a team
- Deliver targets set for by the company
Candidates who meet the above qualifications Should send their CV to Katherine.email@example.com