Aug 30, 2016
We are looking for an objective internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Proven working experience as an Internal Auditor
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels within the organization
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA (K) holder
- At least 2 years’ experience as an internal auditor
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV to email@example.com on or before close of business 2nd September 2016.
Suitable candidate should be willing to commence work ASAP.