Aug 12, 2016
Job Title: IT Technician - Computers and Computer Accessories
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Level: Entry Level
Salary: 18K – 20K
Our client is a provider of Information and Communication Technology solutions to corporate clients, government entities and individuals across Kenya.
They are looking to hire an IT technician who will offer technical support in terms of maintenance and repairs internally and for their clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing computers and accessories
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- Setting up computer security measures
- Configuring computer networks
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in IT
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
- Willingness to learn
- Technologically savvy.
- High level of integrity and dependability, with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Technician - Computers and Computer Accessories) to email@example.com before Wednesday 17th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.