Aug 9, 2016
Customer Service Associate (Full Time)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
About the Company: Jumia House (former Lamudi) is a global property portal focusing exclusively on emerging markets. It was launched in 2013.
The fast-growing platform is currently available in 34 countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America with over 900,000 listings.
With employees in all these 34 countries around the world, the Jumia House family is diverse, international and multicultural.
Jumia House is home to some of the most talented and creative people working in tech today.
We are part of Jumia (sister company to Jumia Mall, Jumia Food, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Services and Jumia Deals).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Verifying and validating all leads and enquiries that come in
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone and email
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Keeping ahead of developments in the customer service industry by reading relevant journals and attending courses
- Learning about the organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Maintaining an updated database of all our clients and customers both potential and existing
- Making daily client cold calls
Education and Experience:
- Degree in relevant field or higher diploma at the least
- 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Service or Client Engagement
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Well-spoken in both English and Swahili
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Aged between 23 - 27 years old
- Young energetic and ready to work
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates to submit their application, including a detailed CV, daytime telephone contact, and two professional referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 12th August 2016.
Give details of your current salary and the expected salary in this position on the body of your Application Letter. Specify the position you are applying for as the subject of your application .i.e. Application – Customer Service Associate – Jumia House
Jumia House is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
No phone calls please.