Aug 15, 2016
Kenya Girl Guides Association (KGGA)
Vacancy: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer - DREAMS
The Kenya Girl Guides Association (KGGA) is a member organization of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS). KGGA is one of the largest youth Associations in Kenya.
KGGA operates through a value based program and has a national membership of girls and young women representing every race, ethnicity, culture, class and religion in Kenya.
We are looking to fill the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for DREAMS program who will be reporting to the Project Coordinator – DREAMS Programme.
- Maintain and manage quality database.
- Track programmatic targets and outcomes in collaboration with the programs team.
- Coordinate all the field data collection and entry.
- Maintain integrity in data processing and management.
- Assisting in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
- Comparing data entered through Podio to detect and action on errors.
- Full responsibility for timely entry of all data into project database.
- Participate in the program meetings.
- Review all DREAMS reports.
- Submitting accurate and timely reports data to the program manager.
- Perform any other duty as assigned.
Performance Indicators: To be agreed with Line Manager
- Minimum Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation with a 2 years working experience degree in M & E will be an added advantage.
- Experience in implementing HIV/AIDS and GBV prevention program among young people
- Experience working with a donor funded project.
- Strong knowledge in monitoring & evaluation tools and systems.
- Members of the Kenya Girl Guides Association.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position together with a detailed CV to email@example.com by 23rd August 2016.
Indicate Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in the Subject Line.
Late applications or hard copies will not be considered.
Please note: At no point in the entire recruitment process shall the candidate have to pay any money as a condition of engagement.
Only shortlisted candidates will have their applications acknowledged.
KGGA is an “equal opportunity organization” that is committed to hiring highly qualified individuals regardless of gender, religion, race, creed or marital status.