Aug 25, 2016
Our client, a leading law firm based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a HR Officer to assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures and coordinating performance management.
The successful candidate MUST have over 5 years experience with a valid IHRM practising certificate.
- Actively participate in the recruitment process through talent search.
- Managing the on boarding process for all new joiners by ensuring that they are inducted and have all necessary resources needed
- Supervising of all HR databases and ensuring they are up to date
- Managing all immigration matters
- Managing the Firm's mentorship programme
- Developing and ensuring that job descriptions are up to date and are signed by all staff
- Managing the internship and work placement programmes
- Assisting in disciplinary matters
- Actively participate in all HR projects and Firm events
- Assisting in management of Organization Charts
- Actively participate in all activities geared towards inter firm support
- Any other duties that the job holder may be asked to do from time to time.
- Must have a business related degree coupled with at least five years of experience in HR
- Must have HR qualifications and a member of IHRM with a valid practising certificate
- Must be a flexible person with ability to work with various people and departments
- Must have ability to meet deadlines and have attention to details
- Must be a self-starter and a quick learner
- Must have analytical and supervisory skills
- Must have good oral and written communications skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 130,000 - 150,000/= (Approx. 1,300 - 1,500 USD)
Deadline: 30th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.