Aug 23, 2016
- Preparation of materials for binding;
- Shelf arrangement;
- Provision of reference services to readers;
- Filing of catalogue cards and press cuttings;
- Charging and disc arching library materials.
- Kenya certificate of secondary education (kcse) mean grade D+ or its equivalent qualification.
- A certificate or diploma in library studies or information science or their recognized equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Applications must be submitted online by emailing a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com not later than COB Monday 5th September, 2016.
Please use the job title as the subject of your email.