Aug 1, 2016
Duma Works is recruiting a Live- in Companion for one of our clients.
Location: Athi River
Role Description: The main duties revolve around being a living companion for an elderly lady.
These may include :
- Making sure the client’s medication is well administered if and when need be.
- Occasionally checking to make sure the client is okay.
- Spending as much time as possible with the client to avoid boredom.
- Drive / accompany the client in her activities eg. shopping, vacation, walks etc.
- Preparing meals for the two of you.
- A background in nursing.
- At least 35 years of age.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Should be a female.
- A good cook.
- Experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
- Mature and outgoing.
- Patience with very keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Accommodation and food will be provided.
- A one day off on a weekly basis. Preferably Sunday.
- A competitive remuneration package.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2317”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2317, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 08th August 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.