Aug 25, 2016
Our client, a leading logistics provider in East Africa is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to be based in Nairobi.
The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience in the East Africa region in the logistics industry.
- Execute and close sales calls.
- Account development and retention and new account acquisition.
- Communicate account and market knowledge to Sales team.
- Assure account and customer standards are met.
- Check for proper company standards in the company’s services.
- Resolve customer inquiries.
- Monitor profitability of business and raising the sales of the day.
- Prepare monthly plan on achieving area target.
- Review target plan on a weekly basis with the team.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Must have business development / sales / marketing experience in logistics within the East Africa region.
- Must have above 5 years experience in business development / sales / marketing.
- Must be capable of working independently and managing a diverse client base.
- Must be self motivated in a sales environment.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000 /= (Approx. 3,000 USD)
Deadline: 25th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.