Aug 13, 2016
Our client is a distributor and retailer of one of the world’s leading luxury beauty and skin care brand. They are quickly expanding in Kenya as well as making inroads to other markets.
They offer customers a quality product at a fair price, while having an enjoyable customer experience.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Multi-Unit Manager to be who will be responsible for establishing our client as a leading beauty and cosmetics brand in Kenya by overseeing operations and performance of their retail shops.
- Manage store operational requirements by overseeing the scheduling and assignment of employees and following up on work results weekly.
- Oversee adherence to clock in and clock out procedures to ensure accurate time sheets and payroll.
- Manage store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Oversee store staff performance and results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories and ensuring replenishment requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Oversee all in-store inventory / stock-taking procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure performance of daily store processes and procedures by frequently spot checking for compliance.
- Secure store inventory and merchandise by implementing security processes.
- Advise on marketing strategy and improvements in store operations.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Conduct store administration duties and ensure compliance with policies and procedures; advise on implementation of policies and procedures as and when required.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising.
- Report on buying trends and customer needs per discussions with store staff; propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Be a shining example of excellent behaviour and high performance.
- Diploma in Business or a Beauty-related course
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Retail Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Demonstrated interest or passion for the beauty industry
- Flexible to work in a shift system and over the weekend
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
How to apply:
Send a soft copy of your application including a cover letter and detailed CV, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by Monday, 15th August, 2016 to:
P O Box 6416, Nairobi,
P O Box 6416, Nairobi,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.