Aug 14, 2016
Job Title: Field Sales Agent - Machakos
Salary: 15K plus commissions
Our client distributes solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking, among others.
They seek to hire field sales agents to be based in Machakos to boost sales in the region.
- To close aggressively sales on a consistent basis and in line with payment and delivery terms of the company
- To identify and map sales areas and conduct sales demonstrations.
- To direct complaints and after-sales service issues and repairs from customers to the nearest shops
- Always remit cash from goods sold everyday
- Always maintain prices of goods and services as prescribed by the company
- To report on sales to the Sales and Marketing Manager on a daily basis
- KCSE certificate
- Previous experience in field sales is required
- Willing to travel extensively in rural areas using public transport means,
- Candidates from Machakos are encouraged to apply
- Should be aged 25years and above
- Must be able to speak local languages including Kiswahili.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Field Sales Agent - Machakos) to email@example.com before Wednesday 17th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.