Aug 14, 2016
Our client is seeking to recruit qualified, self-driven, innovative, energetic and go getter professionals to be part of its great team.
The positions up for grabs include:
Merchandisers - Maize Flour, Wheat Flour and Water
No of positions:
- 10 for Nairobi Supermarkets and retail outlets
- 10 for upcountry Supermarkets and retail outlets
- 5 for Mombasa Supermarkets and retail outlets
Job Role: To act as the foremost ambassadors and promote supermarket and retail sales by providing point-of-purchase advice to customers and shelf management services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Determine call schedules by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes;
- Maintain customer relationships by visiting store managers and customers; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintain store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or expired products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products;
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products;
- Complete call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products;
- Help field sales executives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period;
- Provide information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory;
- Enhance merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job assignments.
- A minimum KCSE or certificate in sales and marketing;
- At least 1 year experience merchandising Fast moving Consumer Goods (FCMCG) with recognized brands;
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly personality;
- Must be a honest an trust worthy person;
- Aged between of 20 - 35 years ;
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have ability to demonstrate and use creative methods to present the products;
- Ability to meet or exceed stipulated targets as allocated;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
If you meet the said requirements please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to: (DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES)
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 2nd September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview