Aug 18, 2016
Application for Appointment of Directors for Nakuru Rural Water and Sanitation Company Ltd.
NARUWASCO is a wholly owned company of the County Government of Nakuru responsible for provision of water and sanitation services within the County
The company wishes to fill two (2) vacant director positions from the following regions of our service area:
- Member representing greater Kuresoi region
- Member representing Njoro region
To be eligible, all applicants must be:
- Literate and numerate to at least O level.
- Demonstrate experience and acumen in a business or any profession of atleast 7 years,
- Demonstrate participation in local development initiatives,
- Have experience as change management agent,
- Be a resident within the region of representation.
- Fulfill conditions of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity by submitting current copies of;
- Certificate of good conduct from directorate of criminal investigations
- Clearance certificate from accredited credit reference bureau
- Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance certificate from the ethics and anti-corruption commission
Suppliers or other trading associates and persons in current professional or social relationships with the company are not eligible to apply.
Interested persons should submit their applications accompanied by curriculum vitae (CV), copies of academic certificates and testimonials in a plain sealed envelope marked application for directorship on top to the following address:
Nakuru Rural Water and Sanitation Company Limited,
P.O. Box 386 - 20100,
So as to be received on or before 2 September, 2016 at 5:00PM