Aug 4, 2016
Nation Media Group is an independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, electronics and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda and seeks to consolidate this position by recruiting an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for our Production Department.
Job Ref: HR-EE-08-2016
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Engineer will be expected to deliver on operational and technical requirements in accordance with quality standards.
Key result areas will include:
- Annual planning and execution of maintenance tasks;
- Supervision of service level providers on equipment and maintenance;
- Solving problems during breakdowns promptly and within the shortest time possible; and
- Installing and commissioning of new equipment including hardware and software.
Skills, knowledge and experience requirement:
- B.Sc. Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience gained from a reputable organization preferably in a busy production plant or publishing company;
- Knowledge of personal computers hardware and software and LAN experience;
- Knowledgeable in applying best practice in print production;
- Demonstrable capability to fit in and contribute within a technical and professional team; and
- Ability to cope with pressure, work odd hours while adhering to tight deadlines.
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV online to:
on or before 13th August, 2016.
NB: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.