Aug 23, 2016
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients outcomes.
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including integrated management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients and clients appropriately.
- Referring patients and clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients admission and initiating discharge plans.
- Ensure a tidy and safe clinical environment
- Collecting and compiling data
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized insititution.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized insitution.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Well organized
Applications must be submitted online by emailing a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than COB Monday 5th September, 2016.
Please use the job title as the subject of your email.