Aug 3, 2016
Vacancy: Fraud & Risk Officer
Job Ref: PD/FRO/19
About our client: Our client provides online and reservations payment solutions to Africa’s hospitality industry with global operations.
They are looking for a Fraud & Risk Officer to help in fraud prevention operations and will be based in their Nairobi office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute fraud prevention and risk management procedures.
- Operate and maintain fraud prevention and risk management systems.
- Monitor and analyse trends and statistics.
- Maintain and execute fraud prevention & risk management procedures (all levels).
- Learn and operate the fraud prevention system.
- Prepare, present and analyze fraud prevention reports and statistics.
- Execute charge-back and RRQ procedures.
- Action support tickets in the fraud prevention, risk, and charge-back and RRQ departments.
- Prepare, maintain and execute fraud prevention trainings, internally and with registered merchants.
- Create and update fraud prevention and risk management systems guides.
- Prepare, present and analyse risk management reports and statistics.
- Maintain and execute DRP (disaster recovery procedure).
- Integrate with all departments and analyse the risk in all processes.
- Must have customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have thorough drive and determination
- Excellent use of the English language is essential both written and verbal
- Good team worker and ability to multitask
- Able to meet and keep strict deadlines
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A business related degree is compulsory
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in fraud and risk management
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted