Aug 7, 2016
Job Title: Chef
Reference Number: OAN/VOB/16/8
Location: Boarding Facility
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Chef for its Boarding Facility.
Skills and competence:
- Certification as a trained chef from a recognized institution.
- Technical expertise in vegetarian/ Hindu cuisine in the absence of certification will be considered.
Experience and competence:
- At least 3 years’ experience preparing vegetarian/ Hindu cuisine.
- Excellent skill and dynamism in preparation of vegetarian food.
- Passionate about vegetarian cuisine.
- Excellent kitchen management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Knowledgeable on kitchen health and safety.
- Innovative and creative individual.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager- Oshwal Academy, through email@example.com.
The application closing date is 12th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.