Aug 2, 2016
Our client, an industrial leader in providing Global Workplace Solutions serving customers in more than 150 countries is looking to recruit a Plant Facilities Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate MUST demonstrate working experience in managing a manufacturing plant.
- Ensure compliance to Plant safety standards.
- Ensure compliance with local legislation regarding building and fire safety.
- Ensure proper supervision on jobs and sub-contractors through enforcements.
- Recommend solutions and implement appropriate corrective action for maintenance issues.
- Ensure good working conditions and champion high site appearance.
- Supervision of facility personnel including hiring, promotion and discipline.
- Implement and drive Total Productive Maintenance Programme.
- Supervise the performance of staff by setting goals and objectives through regular performance evaluations.
- Communicate and support all company policies and procedures.
- Must have excellent experiencing managing a facility plant.
- Must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working at management level.
- Must have a vast maintenance background and the ability to direct internal and contract service.
- Proven world class safety management and implementation experience is mandatory.
- Must have a working background in a manufacturing company.
- Excellent business acumen with strong customer facing, commercial and financial skills.
- Must be a natural leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 250,000 - 400,000/= (Approx. 2,500 - 4,000 USD)
Deadline: 1st September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.