Aug 23, 2016
- Operating plant / machinery;
- Keeping monthly records of the plants;
- Preparing monthly and weekly service schedules and ensuring that they are adhered to;
- Guiding and training of plant attendants;
- Liaising with officers in charge for major repairs;
- Repairing minor defects on the machines;
- Ensuring that the plant is in good condition;
- Ensuring cleanliness of that plant.
- A valid driving license with special class, free from any current endorsements;
- Experience in operating the plant/machine added advantage;
- First Aid certificate from a recognized Institution
- Plant operators certificate from any recognized Institution in Kenya
Applications must be submitted online by emailing a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com not later than COB Monday 5th September, 2016.
Please use the job title as the subject of your email.