Aug 9, 2016
Product Associate (Mobile, Computing and Gaming)
- Must be confident.
- A good communicator both oral and written.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to do most field work.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Knowledge of sporting equipment/products
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and proven ability to deliver exceptional results.
- A unique education in scaling new internet concepts
- Have at least a diploma in business, purchasing or a related field.
- At least a B (Plain) in KCSE.
- Advanced internet user.
- Knowledge in ERP systems.
- Knowledge in programming will be an added advantage.
- At least one year working experience in a similar field.
The role of the Vendor Manager includes but is not limited to:
- Handling relationships with new and current suppliers (developing a rapport).
- Attending telecommunication related events/expos to identify possible suppliers.
- Assist in development of new products and enhancement of existing products.
- Ensure product population on the website.
- Develop functional requirements based on business needs.
- Maintain accurate and complete product related information.
- Identify process improvements to achieve goals related to product marketing and customer support.
- Provide competitive analysis on various vendors’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing or business model.
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends in relation to mobile, computing and gaming.
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition.
- Getting the weekly computing, mobile and gaming products promotional material from the suppliers
- Work with Managers and marketing teams to ensure that products and services meet customers’ current and future needs.
- Responsible for pricing products in liaison with purchasing and finance.
- Negotiating costs and payment terms for the computing, mobile and gaming products.
- Getting new computing, mobile and gaming products as soon as the suppliers have them.
CLICK HERE to apply online
Your Application Must Include:
- MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality