Aug 12, 2016
We are currently looking for a Caretaker for one of the properties under our management.
The hours are expected to be demanding and the Caretaker must be available early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
The days off will be Sunday and all public holidays and will be on call 24 hours a day.
The selected candidate will be expected to do the following:
- Management of all common areas outsourced services; security, clean ups, and garbage collection
- Handle minor deployments within the common areas e.g. Change bulbs, check the water tanks etc
- Manage all common area repairs
- Take meter readings at the beginning and end of the month and process invoices
- Execute debt collection measures
- A diploma in any field
- 2 years proven experience. Ability to handle simple plumbing, maintenance and electrical repairs
- Experience in finance is an added advantage
- Capability to multi-task by taking over additional assignments
- An individual who is intelligent, hardworking, confident and self driven
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Caretaker) to email@example.com before August 19th 2016.
Please quote your verifiable current salary in your cover letter or resume.
Only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.