Aug 10, 2016
Job Title: Property Sales Executive
Salary: 35K - 40K + Commissions
Our client is a well established real estate company that deals with purchase, sale and lease of residential and commercial properties.
They are looking to hire a sales executive with 2-3 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake research and plan how to increase sales revenue.
- Developing new strategies, new innovations and discussing with the supervisor to agree on way forward
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspection of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Establishing relationships with the clients, maintaining and nurturing business relationships with the existing and new clients with an objective of increasing company revenue
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements and other relevant documents involved in the sale of property.
- Arrange meetings between company, buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Planning for customers visit, developing customer visit schedules and ultimately taking clients to sites on daily basis or as per the plan
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
Skills and Qualifications
- Business related Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Proven track record in hitting sales and meeting targets
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Articulate, well groomed, confident with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 17th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted