Aug 2, 2016
Vacancy: Chief Executive Officer
Job Ref: CH/CEO/3
Our client is a real estate agent involved in property development, valuation and management.
They are looking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer to manage the day to day operations of the organisations and spear head its long-term strategic growth plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive profitability and growth of the organisation.
- Control the direction of the company ensuring it’s in line with its vision and mission.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the organisation
- Implementation of agreed upon strategies by the board.
- Make decisions on budgets for all departments
- Identify risks and ensure appropriate strategies are in place to resolve them and mitigate future risks
- Ensure the standard operating procedures are in place and being met by all departments.
- Oversee employment of all staff, ensuring there are enough and the right people in the organisation
- Manage the senior managers
- Drive the culture of the organisation
- Generate new business and give approval of new projects
- Set target and initiate business partnerships with other companies.
- Attend board meetings and other organisational presentations
Essential Competencies, skills and qualifications
- Must have worked effectively in an organisation of considerable size and scope, with a minimum of 15 years at senior management level.
- Experience working in real estate or similar industry is essential.
- Must have superior IT skills for overall business management.
- In possession of a relevant degree in Business Management.
- Experience in making board presentations on how a business is operating
- Experience managing operating budgets, cash flows and capital expenditure.
- Must have superior communication and presentation skills allowing a bridge between the board and employees, ensuring the organisation’s vision and mission are being met
- Proven leadership experience in managing and building a high performance team culture.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across an organisation; strong interpersonal and judgment skills will be required to influence internal and external constituents.
- International experience will be a distinct advantage.
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role. All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
By Appointment Africa,
P. O. Box 1605-00502, Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa
Tel: +254 (0) 728 782 776 / +254 (0) 704 757 252