Aug 4, 2016
A leading real estate company is looking for an experienced real estate professional to fill an Agent position.
The candidate should be a self-driven, result-oriented individual with the ability to hold a position with following responsibility and duties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sourcing for real property, selling, letting, and acquisition or managing the property on behalf of an owner
- Consult on price with the owner, contractual conditions and the marketing of the property
- Planning the marketing campaign to attract potential buyers to the property
- Taking prospective buyers to view the property and supply additional information
- Acts as a go-between for the owner and the buyer, assisting with their negotiations to reach an agreed sale price for the property
- Continues to act on behalf of the owner until the property is legally transferred to the new owner
- Ensuring the company receives the full payment (commission) from the owner after assignment is closed.
- Responsible for the letting of property for owners by marketing the property for lease and arranges for potential tenants to view the property
- Acts as a go-between for the owner (landlord) and the tenant in negotiation of the rent payments and terms of the tenancy agreement
- Drawing up the tenancy agreement between the landlord and tenant and then acts on behalf of the landlord in the day-to-day management of the property
Qualification, Skills and experience
- University degree in real estate, marketing or business
- At least 2 years experience in real estate industry
- The person needs to have an engaging personality
- Good communication skill
- Understand and relate to a great variety of people
- Initiative, foresight, organisational ability, integrity and a genuine concern for others are essential character traits
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application along with detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts to reach us on or before 30th August 2016 addressed to: hr@optimsystemsltd,com or email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.