Aug 16, 2016
Job Title: Real Estate Marketing Manager
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Level: Top Management
Salary: 150K - 250K
Our client is a well established real estate company that deals with development, sales and management of property.
They seek to hire a marketing manager who will be responsible for developing marketing programs and overseeing execution in a bid to support the company’s positioning efforts.
- Oversee all communications, public relations and promotional activities selected to support the brand and marketing strategy
- Design and overseeing production and distribution of print materials such as brochures, ads and direct response as well broadcast campaigns on TV and Radio
- Manage press relations, speaking engagements, special events and community outreach activities.
- Website maintenance, digital media management and organizing trade shows & exhibitions
- Supervise a staff of professionals and serves as an internal consultant to any business units within the organization
- Attend client presentations and help prepare request for proposals used to pitch new business.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A degree in marketing / communications or public relations
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role in the real estate industry
- Must have experience successfully managing and launching projects, singlehandedly.
- Good knowledge of Corel Draw for design will be an added advantage
- Well organized with strong customer-service skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Marketing Manager) to Vacancies@corporatestaffing.co.ke before Monday 22nd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.