Aug 23, 2016
Position: Registered Nurse
The Role: To work in the company’s hospital programme. S/he must be mature, have a bit of experience in sales and marketing and midwifery.
- Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to patients, friends and families.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintain continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing & Public Health
- Diploma in midwifery
- Registration with KNC would be preferred
- At least 2 years experience in company health programmes or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in sales and marketing would be very beneficial
- Clinical Skills
- Bedside Manner
- Infection Control
- Nursing Skills
- Physiological Knowledge
- Administering Medication
- Medical Teamwork
- Verbal Communication
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
Apply to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted