Aug 21, 2016
Retail Agricultural Sales Representative
Role Profile: The Retail Account Developer will focus on Sales growth for individual franchisees, merchandising, shop level promotions, Market intelligence, new product development, Sales activations & POS support.
This position is responsible for exceptional customer relationships that are both befitting to the brand, while promoting customer loyalty, product placements and outlet sales growth.
- Achieve/exceed Sales quota and maintain close relationships with franchisees to promote new products, close deals and ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Utilize consultative selling by analyzing and understanding customer needs and trends to help them grow their Sales and profitability using our proprietary to advertise profitable brands at Shop level.
- Conduct and check competitor product movements and promotions, feedback to the Marketing and Sales Teams. Create synergy in Marketing data tracking, shops mapping and develop improvement plans.
- Ensure each franchise account meets Company merchandising standards including Shop layout, price labels, Shop Assistants Branding & transmit replenishment orders to the Retail Sales Manager.
- Generate monthly iProcure reports, maintain SLA’s and POS training for Shop Assistants & Shop owners.
- Attending to franchisee retail POS System support calls and document issues in the Sage Customer Relationship Tool while escalating to the COO and Management.
- Support franchisee staff to record and maintain accurate inventory, sales and customer data using the iProcure POS system and capture required improvements.
- 100% update and confirmation of Retail Product Prices to the Sage Accounting System and iProcure POS.
- Responsible for the Company Marketing store while maintaining merchandise inventory levels.
- Enter leads, accounts, contacts and quotes into Salesforce.com(CRM) and keep CRM information current.
- Track opportunities in the sales pipeline and report monthly forecast against won/lost sales.
Required Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in agricultural space with exposure in agrovets
- Candidates with a Veterinary/Animal or Crop background have an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English & Swahili languages. Additional local language an advantage
- Strong stamina and ability to lift, bend, reach kneel and merchandise products
- Familiar with retail Sales, dealers and channel management
Key Performance Indicators
- 100 % accurate Retail Price upload on POS
- Daily Sales Calls & order uptake
- Weekly Sales Activation & market intelligence reports
- Retail POS and Tablet Training & Performance Reporting
How to Apply