Aug 10, 2016
Royal Media Services Limited is looking for a Group Marketing Manager.
This is a core function operating across all the brands within the RMS stable.
The Group Marketing Manager will be the focal point for all market and audience trends, market analysis that will inform overall brand management and positioning, programming and content for the channel brands, marketing and promotion activities, client engagement and innovation of new products and services.
The position requires an individual with exceptional analytical, communication and strategic abilities in order to grow and consolidate the RMS brand portfolio and its revenue generating potential.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Inform business planning and revenue generation through an in-depth understanding of the market and audience trends and behaviors.
- Inform content production and acquisition through analysis of consumer preferences,
- needs and gaps and in-house data and information.
- Develop marketing strategies and align with sales and content to identify and devise
- appropriate marketing and promotion activities.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing and promotional activities and spearhead innovation.
- Develop and execute strategy for engaging with consumers to promote the brands and
- drive audiences to meet the agreed targets.
- Develop, implement and manage promotion for subscription services.
- Develop and execute strategic PR and well-coordinated marketing communications.
- Develop sustainable CSR strategies.
- New product development.
- Implement a guest handling system that enhances positive interactions and experiences.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Undergraduate degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, Strategic Management or any other relevant degree with a Master’s degree in marketing or strategy.
- Ten years marketing experience in a fast paced environment; Five + years in a management and/or leadership role.
- Professional marketing, advertising or public relations certification.
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to:
The HR Director
Royal Media Services
P.O Box 7468-00300
Closing date will be Friday August 26 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.