Aug 17, 2016
RSM (Eastern Africa) Consulting Ltd operates in the countries of Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda and provides tax and advisory services to clients in the sectors of financial services, manufacturing, trading, real estate, agriculture, logistics, hospitality and public sector and NGOs.
The firm is a member of the RSM network, which is the 6th largest global accounting network that serves clients in over loo countries supported by more than 38400 professionals.
Tax Manager - Technical
The Tax Manager - Technical will be responsible for the overall supervision and direction of the technical department including providing direct and indirect tax consulting and advisory services to clients under the direct supervision of the tax director.
The key responsibilities of the position-holder include:
- Enhancing the technical function within the company.
- Handling tax audits, investigations, health checks and due diligences.
- Handling technical queries and providing opinions on tax, VAT and customs and excise matters.
- Developing technical material.
- CPA (K), CA, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification
- Degree in law will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar senior position
- Thorough knowledge of local tax laws and practice.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above criteria, send in your application and a detailed CV to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.