Aug 3, 2016
Job Title: Sales Administrator - Welding Products
Salary: 100K - 150K
Our Client is in the manufacturing and trading of welding consumables and equipment.
They are looking to hire a Sales Administrator to provide support to the sales team in achieving the set KPIs and maintaining the quality standards as established by the company.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- To ensure adherence to the quality management system established by the company
- To liaise closely with the quality co-coordinators, sales person, stores manager, stores clerk and computer operators to ensure total quality management and pleasant client experience.
- To ensure regular client communication- handling questions and keeping them updated with their orders or enquiries and communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Establishing KPI’s and revenue targets for those under him/her as set by the sales director.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Ensuring all administration issues relating to sales are handled effectively.
- Ensuring all documentations regarding to sales are well filed and indexed for easy retrieval while maintaining the confidentiality and safety of that information
- To oversee and prepare the relevant documents for dispatch of goods to the various clients.
- Make periodical reports about the departments operations to sales & marketing manager (department head)/branch manager
- Undertake any other tasks as directed from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in business studies /any related field of study
- At least 5 years sales experience in a busy commercial environment, Experience in a similar industry would be an added advantage
- Must be an honest, and dedicated worker and observe strict confidentiality
- Mature and well groomed
- Highly assertive person, very well spoken and articulate
- Ability to speak neutral English, excellent telephone handling skills and must be comfortable making many calls
- Must understand how to communicate with customers
- Must be have good communication skills (both written and spoken)
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Administrator – Welding Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 11th August, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted