Aug 30, 2016
Our Client a leading company operating in more than 15 African countries that uses technology as one of its drivers by transforming the way merchants and their customers interact in emerging markets.
We seek to recruit Sales Executives who will be responsible for maximization of sales for the company’s products.
He/she will also gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends to meet customer standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit new services agent’s outlets.
- Train new agents in new and existing services/products.
- Ensure proper branding of the outlets.
- Ensure that there is adequate stocks within the outlets.
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Represent the organization during product activations, and trade exhibitions.
- Record sales and send copies to the head office.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a holder of at least a Diploma in Business Administration / Marketing / Commerce.
- Must have a good knowledge of the Northern parts of Nairobi (Kilimani, Kikuyu, Parklands Kawangware, Kileleshwa)
- Track record of 1 year is a strong added advantage
- Excellent sales, persuasive, and negotiation skills.
- Expert in converting lead into client.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight deadlines.
- Self-starter, Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Should be fluent in English/Kiswahili (written / spoken).
- Problem solving Skills.
Please apply by 9th August 2016 by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – this position is strictly commissioned based for an initial period of 4 months