Aug 14, 2016
Job Location: Mombasa
Job Summary: The primary role of the Sales Manager is to present all NFT solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue within those accounts.
The Client Partner will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business.
This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales professional with a high degree of business maturity.
Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on NFT offerings. He /She is responsible for understanding the clients’ business, recommending solutions that are fulfilling to the clients’ needs and managing delivery within the agreed timelines.
Essential Job Functions
Essential Job Functions
- Develops and executes on territory marketing and management plan to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Manage, build and maintain external and internal business relationships and implement and manage the solutions process for a client from inception to completion.
- Key initiator of new business development targeting accounts in-line with our current solutions for strategic penetration.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or customized solutions.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Closes business consistently within the NFT guidelines.
- Designs account strategy and business development for new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on country strategic plan to meet and exceed annual revenue targets.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent required plus a minimum of 3 years’ professional work experience in business development.
- Previous experience working for a Recruitment firm with a regional base is an added advantage
- Those residing in Mombasa or have previously worked in Mombasa are highly encouraged to apply
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills and great report writing skills.
- Have strong business development skills within the corporate environment preferably in professional services.
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- Have strong management skills or project management skills including time and task management, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven skills in Problem Solving, Decision Making, Negotiation skills with Accountability.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please send your application letter accompanied by your CV, citing the relevant job being applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.