Aug 10, 2016
One of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems with approximately 500 passionate employees, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households, living without access to reliable energy is looking to fill the position of a Senior Sales Manager for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate Must have a strong background in setting up B2C sales strategies, ideally in rural areas and will drive the establishment of a suitable sales strategy, plan and manage day-to-day operations of our newly established entity in Nairobi and build up a strong sales and service team to deliver results in line with company objectives.
He/ she Must have international exposure to be considered for the role.
- Co-develop sales strategy, targets and sales quality in line with operation policies and processes.
- Maximize sales through existing channels
- Identify new channels to develop and implement the sales and service structure in the region
- Prepare a forecast, monitor the performance and provide weekly/monthly reports.
- Setting up and maintaining budget planning and compliance
- Analyzing market trends and competitors landscape to ensure a successful sales development
- Creating a strong sales team and establish a resilient cooperation with the marketing department and potential partners.
- Business degrees with focus on sales management.
- At least 3 years of professional B2C sales experience in a rapidly growing industry.
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in sales reporting and forecasting, budgeting processes.
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in business development and the execution of day-to-day sales
- As an individual, you pursue a systematic, structured and reliable way of work.
- Skilled in the daily cash flow management, budgeting processes, cost analyses and treasury operations.
- Personally you pursue a systematic, structured and reliable way of work.
- Possess a hands-on approach and pronounced social competencies for teamwork and people management.
- Target driven and dynamic, have Passion, idealism, intrinsic motivation.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 - 300,000/= (Approx. 2,000 - 3,000 USD)
Deadline: 30th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.