Aug 30, 2016
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Social Franchise Coordinator position for one of our clients.
Key Result Areas
Key Result Areas
1. Coordination of social franchise activities in respective regions
- Establish linkages between the PPN with the relevant MOH and CHMT to achieve benefits of PPPs;
- Work with other clinics and outreach channel leaders to identify areas of collaboration to ensure synergy across all channels;
- Maintain key focus on product quality concerns and address the matter in consultation with the relevant departments ensuring that franchisees orders have been submitted and executed accordingly by the organization;
- Conduct routine needs assessments to inform the key inputs that will drive performance i.e. training, drugs and equipment needs;
- Identify opportunities for franchisee business development and growth and offer appropriate linkages to our client’s resources and partners;
- Actively participate during routine donor-related field tours at various franchised clinics; and
- Ensure that there is strict adherence by franchised clinics to the MOU guidelines and routinely evaluating facilities that are liable for the Franchising as per the regulations set.
2. Expand and scale up the social franchise and social franchise brand
- Mapping and Identification of new PPNs, suitable to join the Social Franchise network and updating MOUs with existing franchisees;
- Develop appropriate referral linkages between SFs, our client’s clinics and outreach teams in the region with clear tracking systems; and
- Work with other SF networks in the region to ensure coordinated scale up and synergies.
3. Monitoring and reporting on social franchise performance against set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Support franchised health facilities to achieve QTA scores above 92% on a regular basis;
- Collect and submit timely reports on various key indicators and routinely offer feedback to the franchisees;
- Keep custody of various documents between our client and Franchisees including MOUs and audit reports;
- Harness our client’s Quality Assurance resources to undertake, trainings, mentorship and audits at SFs;
- Timely reporting on major and minor complications arising within the social franchise network;
- Schedule and convene quarterly review meetings for sharing of best practices amongst the SF network and promote synergy with other channels;
- Active participation in design and roll out of various RM&E activities which include exit interviews, assessments and other research work in the Social Franchise network; and
- Conduct monthly quality checks at each franchised clinics using various Quality tools.
4. Increase uptake of SRH and additional franchised services by strengthening community structures to effectively promote and provide these services.
- Participate in recruitment of CHW coordinators/supervisors and YPEs (Youth peer educators);
- Develop innovative health promotion activities that will drive the demand for these heath products eg. Amua leo’s and Cervical Cancer Screening events, Youths Targeted Promotional events; and
- Support CHW supervisors to organize and conduct CHW trainings.
- B.Sc or Diploma in Nursing, Public Health, Diploma in Clinical Medicine or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Must be a licensed, competent driver (ready to be tested immediately).
- Experience in offering Family Planning methods (A must);
- Clinical quality assurance experience;
- Experience in community promotion and business management;
- Strong I.T and reporting writing skills;
- Proven experience in community promotion and project coordination; and
- Business, leadership & management, clinical, communication, marketing, capacity building.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 31st August 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: Sheerlogictalentsourcing1@gmail.com clearly marking “Social Franchise Coordinator” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted