Aug 17, 2016
South Africa Media Account Manager – Johannesburg, South Africa
An International Operator within the broadcast and transmission service industry, is looking for an energetic and goal oriented Account Manager for the South African market.
The successful candidate MUST be a South African National with excellent experiences in the Media Industry.
He/she MUST have proven experience working in South Africa.
- Generate and qualify leads.
- Maintain & strengthen the Company’s existing relationships with clients.
- Look for up-sell and/or cross-selling opportunities.
- Negotiate and close high revenue contracts.
- Develop and present sales proposals to prospects.
- Work heavily with credit control to ensure a mass reduction in service transmission.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports on the company’s CRM software.
- Attend broadcast exhibitions and conferences in the region.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product/service development.
- Gain a high level understanding of the technical aspects of the company’s broadcast facilities (full training provided) and wider understanding of the broadcast industry.
- A university degree in business administration or similar, MBA is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales experience.
- Broadcasting industry experience – radio and/or TV.
- A good understanding of Microsoft products and CRM software.
- Strive to create new business.
- Confident in building professional relationships in B2B situations.
- Be able to commit to extensive travelling (1 week in every 3 average).
- Must hold a valid passport.
- Experience selling to emerging markets.
Monthly gross salary: USD 2,500 + Generous Commission Structure.
Deadline: 15th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.