Aug 3, 2016
Tusker Mattresses Limited is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join the Audit department.
Purpose: To lead assignment through the planning, execution and reporting stages
Reports to: Audit Manager
Supervision: Audit assistants
- Planning and timely execution of risk based financial and operational audits
- Continuous review of the team members work to ensure it is in accordance with the audit plan and acceptable audit standards
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the business processes and highlight areas of weak controls
- Present quality audit reports highlighting findings noted and practical recommendations
- Follow up with process owners on implementation of the audit recommendations
- Carry out any other assignment as directed by the Audit manager
Minimum qualification and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- CPA (K)/ ACCA
- CISA will be an added advantage
- 4-5years experience in audit preferably in an audit firm
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to
clearly stating the position on the subject by 15th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.