Sep 1, 2016
Position: 3G RAN NPO Engineer (preferably strong in LTE as well)
Location: Port Elizabeth, Bloem, South Africa
Duration: 6 Months extendable, start date 19th Sep 2016.
Budget: 420 USD
- Technically leading team of NPO Engineers to deliver Design and Pre Optimization activities of an ongoing rollout project.
- Aligning with different stake holders within the company to deliver the project plans with in timelines and cost base line
- Technically lead the special investigations with NPO Engineers.
- Keeping Customer & other stake holder up to date on progress and challenges with regular governance and reporting
- Act as POC on Performance related customer escalations.
Skills and Requirement
- Overall 8-10 Years’ experience in Network Planning and Optimization
- 2-3 Years hands-on experience on 3G Planning and Optimization on company Product.
- 2-3 Years hands-on experience on LTE Planning and Optimization on company Product.
- Good knowledge of Access planning and IP Planning requirements.
- Prior experience on RU50 and/or RL70 feature deployment would be a plus.
- Prior Experience in leading technical NPO Teams in Rollout Projects is a must
- Excellent Presentation skills and customer engagement skills are mandatory