Sep 30, 2016
Our Client an advertising company seeks to recruit a self-driven individual for the position of Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of identified advertising infrastructure and sourcing of business that will transform the capacity of the company within the counties.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Hunt for target organizations in the counties and establishing communications with these organizations for the benefit of the company;
- Create product awareness in the counties in line with the overall sales & marketing initiatives, brand image and values;
- Identify and develop new markets and opportunities as well as turning the opportunities into business sales accounts;
- Coordinating Operations & Marketing functions as well as giving support and advise;
- Conducting research with the aim of gaining market information useful in forecasting and drafting business strategies;
- Forecast short and long-range market potential in the field and develop penetration strategies;
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and build effective relationships at the county and national level; and
- Lead the acquisition of strategic advertising sites for increased market share and outdoor assets management.
- Business Acumen;
- Strategic Leadership;
- Results Orientation;
- Innovation and Creativity;
- Negotiation Skills;
- People Management & Development; and
- Relationship Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related field;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing /Business Development and Sales; and
- Experience and networks at the national and county level will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 4th October 2016.