Sep 16, 2016
AIC Litein Hospital is a faith based, bed capacity in excess of 160 beds, NHIF accredited, CHAK - affiliated health institution offering quality medical care serving a population of over 600,000 in Kericho county, and its environs.
It is currently offering Internship Training program for Medical / Clinical Officer Interns.
We are seeking to fill the following vacant positions:
- Specialist Resident Obstretrician / Gynecologist (1 Post)
- Specialist Resident Family Medicine Practitioners (2 Posts)
- Medical Officers (2 Posts)
- Opthalmologist (1 Post)
- Specialists should have obtained undergraduate medical degree from a recognized Medical school (MBChB or equivalent).
- Have completed postgraduate training in relevant field from a recognized Medical school.
- Be registered with KMPDB and possess a current practicing licence.
- Medical Officers should have qualified from a recognized University with MBChB or equivalent. Be registered with KMPDB.
- Should have one year experience.
How to apply:
Kindly apply attaching copies of your CV & scanned certificates through E-mail or address given below by 7th October 2016.
Hand delivery or courier is acceptable addressed to:
The Hospital Director,
AIC Litein Hospital,
P.O. Box 200-20210,
For further communication, kindly provide your mobile phone number or email address.
The interview date will be confirmed to you if you meet the requirements stated above.
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary package and benefits.