Sep 7, 2016
Open to Nigerian Nationals Only
Job Title: Station Officer - Ground Services
Reports to: Station Manager
Department: Ground Operations
- Oversee efficient passenger handling at check in,boarding and arrivals for positive pleasant customer experience
- Makes decisions and carry through effective service recovery actions with regards to service delivery issues and OTI’s arising from misconnections / flight delays.
- Consult, Communicate and Disseminate information as appropriate to passengers, staff and third party service providers so as to eliminate lapse in service recovery resulting from lack communication.
- Deputize the station manager when he/she is not on duty.
- Ensure third party service providers meet customer request to archive full passenger satisfaction and comfort.
- Direct, Monitor and control the departure process for on time departure of flights within the established safe procedures.
- To maintain good relationship with other airlines and airport stakeholders to facilitate smooth operations.
- Planning, briefing, supervision and efficient allocation of task and responsibilities to staff for optimal shift performance.
- Prepare and file regular flight handling and other reports for effective management information/missing baggage.
- Make decision and carry through effective service recovery actions with regards to flight over sales such as re-routing, DBC and upgrades.
- Conduct internal audit/spot checks to ensure compliance with safety and security procedures, service standards and recommended practices.
- Embrace and maintain a positive safety culture, a healthy and secure working environment in compliance with company procedure and regulatory authorizes.
- Identify and report hazards, near misses, incident and accidents.
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma in relevant field
- Knowledge of international foreign languages (advantageous)
- Additional qualification (Technical)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning ad organization skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- 3 Years (minimum) experience in Aviation Ground Operations
Apply in confidence stating your current & expected salary to email@example.com