Sep 10, 2016
Vacancy: Assistant Commercial Property and Facilities Manager
Job Ref: CH/CPFM/4
Our client is a real estate agent involved in property development, valuation and management.
They are looking to recruit a Commercial Property and Facilities Manager to manage the rent collection and maintenance of their commercial properties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquisition of new third party property and facilities management business and also in Real Estate Sector
- Champion high service levels in all the company’s real estate business through strong, efficient and sustainable operational structures
- Oversee property & facilities management, develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Provide leadership, supervision and training to the real estate management department
- Analyse, develop and present real estate investment alternatives, land acquisition and other opportunities to Management for review and / or approval.
- Assist with the development of budgets and forecasts of expenses and cost savings.
- Assist Projects Development team in:
- Developing market area plans and long term strategies, including site selection criteria, to explore revenue enhancing opportunities for the company as related to real estate portfolio.
- Preparing comprehensive market/site feasibility and evaluation packages and proposals including financial models, budgets and analyses for comparison of alternatives.
- Preparation and presentation of real estate topics to various stakeholders.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, written, presentation and computer skills.
- Strong negotiating skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to remain flexible and reprioritise activities
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop positive working relationships at all levels
Skills and Qualifications
- KCSE minimum grade B-
- Degree in Management or any related discipline with minimum grade second upper.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in property management, real estate or facilities environment.
Remuneration: An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on qualification, skills and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted.