Sep 16, 2016
Assistant Sales Manager
Basic salary: 35,000 + Commissions on every sales made
The incumbent will act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
Skills and qualifications:
- Preferably MALE
- Previous Real Estate experience in a local recognized real estate firm;
- Skills in negotiation and persuasion to win clients and achieve success in deals;
- A confident and outgoing manner to gain trust and give reassurance;
- Commercial awareness and the ability to achieve sales targets;
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with different professional contacts;
- Customer service focus to keep clients happy;
- Determination, perseverance and patience;
- An understanding of marketing techniques to help market the properties;
Send cv and cover letter with REF: ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 23rd September 2016