Sep 8, 2016
Our client, a Beverage Company is seeking to hire a Sales Administrator
- Provide support and supervise the sales team, and help manage the department’s sales budget.
- Track and review the sales and marketing department budget on a monthly
- Ensure all departmental documents are filed and archived.
- Coordinate space and office organization; and manage department’s supplies and equipment.
- Provide back-up support for other departments
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Assist in administering all duties and projects that come under the responsibility of the sales department.
- Handling all correspondence and organizing contacts between the sales executives and their customers.
- Keeping records of sales targets and actual figures and compiling them into reports for management.
- Facilitating the collected competitive information to monitor business opportunities and trends.
- Compiling sales data and gathering information about potential distributors and competitors.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field.
- A Diploma in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience
- Experience in the FMCG industry mandatory.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to email@example.com