Sep 16, 2016
- Develops and owns a country-specific ONFR plan based on the group’s Convenience Retail strategic framework.
- Deliver the country annual ONFR C3 margin plan
- Leverages the internal and external resources required to deliver the country’s agreed ONFR plan be it in terms of new formats to be delivered and in delivering the planned bottom line results.
- Requesting and agreeing the final budget estimation in line with the IP economics capacity
- Providing and fast tracking sign off of Retailer/Partners contracts, detailing agreed scope of work and commercial terms
- Finding, assessing, designing and developing new and existing locations/sites
- Identifies, selects, negotiate with and appoints key partners and form strategic alliances with them to propel our ONFR business growth
- In close collaboration with Marketing, develop and implement tactical marketing plans and promotional campaigns that delivers customer value and supplier income in line with the agreed Convenience Retail strategic framework.
- Get the buy-in and support of the local Retail team to deliver the ONFR plans
- Escalate to the CRM any bottlenecks or challenges faced that hinder the roll-out of the ONFR plans
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s) and performance trends and determining appropriate action to address issues, improve performance and minimize risk.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Graduate in B.Sc Real Estate or related field
- 2 years of experience as a realtor or real-estate management
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to maximize business opportunities
- Sound understanding of strategy, business and project evaluation tools
- Strong project management skills and leadership of project teams
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications including detailed CVS to Recruitment Manager on email email@example.com