Sep 3, 2016
The Ignation Group Limited is looking for a qualified individual to immediately fill the position of a Supervisor - Cleaning Services.
- Diploma or Certificate in House Keeping or any other relevant field.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate commitment to all duties
- Maintain regular contact with the clients.
- Deal with any issues arising efficiently and in a professional manner.
- Ensure that cleaning is delivered to the expected and agreed standards.
- Provide technical training as and when required for all cleaning staff.
- Monitor, review and appraise cleaning staff performance.
- Advise Management on any potential disciplinary issues as and when they arise.
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are followed and encourage safe working practices at all times.
- Schedule and supervise deep/ comprehensive cleaning as per contract/client specifications.
- Supervise and coordinate the ordering, receiving, storing, issuing and use of cleaning materials.
- Writing and keeping reports on losses, breakages and defects.
- Submit monthly reports on the state of operations at the sites.
- Arrange for call backs to clients.
- Report all machinery faults.
- Ensure that cleaning operatives are working the correct hours.
- Distribute uniforms and monitor the standard of cleanliness and grooming of stewards.
- Ensure that machinery, equipment and cleaning cupboard are kept in a clean and tidy state.
- Monitor and ensure that checklists and attendance books are signed and submitted on time
- Ensure that all cleaning tasks are carried out in accordance with the specifications of the contract.
- Ensure that the cleaning staff understand and work to task schedules.
To apply, send CV only to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before close of Business 16th September 2016.
Clearly Indicate the Job Title on the mail subject.
N/B The Ignation Group Limited does not charge candidates for job placement.