Sep 16, 2016
Compassion International is a Christian child development organization committed to child advocacy and working in partnership with local churches to foster holistic development of children living in extreme poverty.
As part of our continuing growth, Compassion is looking for an evangelical Christian professional to fill the following position:
The Partnership Facilitator is the key link in the relationship with the local church and is responsible for building effective partnership relationships characterized by mutual respect, trust and service.
This position is currently based in Bamburi, Mombasa but location is subject to change from time to
- Acts as the church partner’s primary liaison with Compassion; provides consultation and technical advice to the church partner on how to accomplish child development and sponsor/donor outcomes.
- Capacity building of local church partners.
- Identifies partner training and consultancy needs, mobilizes the relevant departments and external resources to provide the necessary support services.
- Monitor, review and reports on core programs implementation.
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in related Social Sciences
- A minimum of three years professional or intensive experience in working with communities
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Good leadership, general management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish trusting relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Experience in working with the youth will be an added advantage.
- A valid driving license with a minimum of 3 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to send their application letter and CV that includes contact details of 3 referees, one of which should be your church pastor by 23rd September 2016.
Please quote the reference number and position in the subject.
Send your application to
Compassion International Kenya
via email: KEHR-Recruit@ke.ci.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.